Job Description: Regional Sales Representative
Location: Dayton, OH
- Selling Safegrain’s full line of products to new and existing customers in the grain storage
and handling industry. Providing light technical and diagnostics support to customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and
organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and new products
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade shows, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Car allowance
- Expense reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Knowledge of grain handling operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel with in territory overnight
- Basic level of AutoCAD
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years sales experience