RadarTrack is an advanced non-contact radar level sensor for all powders, liquids and bulk commodities.
RadarTrack sensors are ideal for high-precision continuous level sensing of granular and powder product in hopper or flat bottom, round, square and interstice bins and silos.
Applicable Industries: Grain, Food, Cement and Aggregates, Plastics, Wood and others.
NEW In 2020!
The latest version of RadarTrack Software now offers control of external relays for alarms, PLC, and interlocking. High and low alarm set points are user programmable and displayed on screen.
RadarTrack in Action
Best features in the industry
Extremely Rugged and sealed design for total reliability.
Integrates Easily with the SafeTrack software, a PLC or a remote panel-display.
Wireless Options for cost saving SafeTrack™ integration
Optional Removable LCD Display for easy programming and reading.
Hazardous Location Approvals:
CSA/FM Class II Division 1 Group E, F, G
CSA/FM Class I Division 2 Group A, B, C, D, T4
IECEx; ATEX II 1D, 1/2D, 2D
- Optimized 78 Ghz and narrow 4° beam
- Max. Range: 131’ (40m) and 328’ (100m) options
- Analog 4-20mA output, loop powered (24VDC)
- Immune to extreme dust and high temperatures
- Flat, aiming and sloped-roof mounting flanges
- Alert text-messages using the RadarTrack software
- Control external relays for alarms/PLC/interlocking
- Monitor on any web-enabled device
- Modbus RS-485 output with optional “Interface Module”
- Simple installation and commissioning
- Extremely rugged design, totally sealed