Belt Misalignment Temperature Sensors
Hazard Monitoring, Anytime, Anywhere.
Maxi-Tronic leads the industry in providing a wide variety of reliable state-of-the-art and low cost temperature sensors for your hazard monitoring needs.
Maxi-Tronic RB21TM Sensors monitor for belt misalignment conditions on bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums and other material handling equipment.
Use these sensors with Maxi-Tronic Temperature Controllers and all PLC/PC based systems. Combine with the Maxi-Tronic MaxiScan 12M Underspeed Detection and Temperature Controller for a complete hazard monitoring and protection solution.
RB21 Alignment Sensors in Action
- Hinged mounting plate for quick inspection.
- Round sensor for simplied installation.
- 2 1/2” round brass sensing disc.
- Integral 1/2” NPT conduit fitting.
- Cordgrips are available for non-conduit installations.
- Low voltage cables available with integrated armor.
- CSA certied maximum ambient temperature rating: 221°F (105°C). Minimum temp.: -40°F (-40°C).
Available Sensor Types:
- Thermocouple: Type T standard, others available.
- RTD: Industry standard PT100 type, 4 conductor (2, 3, and 4-wire compatible).
- PTC Thermistor: “HBRB” and MaxiScanTM compatible.
- DigiMax™ Digital: “1-Wire” digital for DigiMaxTM, PLC, MaxiScan 12/12M Controller and MaxiTrackTM PC software.
- Temperature Switch: 120VAC 1A rated contacts, N/O or N/C, 105°F through 265°F setpoints are available. UL Rated Cable: PLTC-ER, CMG, 221°F (105°C)
1-Wire® Is a registered trademark of Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
For an instant-sensing pushbutton-style belt misalignment sensor see the CSA certified CIID1 BeltTracker sensor!
- Extremely rugged design.
- Fast reacting sensor for continuous monitoring.
- Compact size: 5.25” (133mm) x 3.25” (83mm)
- “Simple Apparatus” for Intrinsically Safe
- installations with an approved barrier
- CSA certified Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G
- Industry standard TC, RTD, PTC, Temperature Switch and “1-Wire” digital sensors for industry wide compatibility.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.
- Fully compatible with PLCs, DigiMax, MaxiScan 12/24
- controllers and MaxiTrack remote hazard monitoring PC software.