Hazard Monitoring, Anytime, Anywhere.
Maxi-Tronic has the industry leading controls, sensors, service and experience to provide complete hazard monitoring and control systems for your facility.
Maxi-Tronic FM200 Flow/No-Flow Monitors are unique in the industry and are ideal for conveyors, distributors, discharge chutes, spouts, and other material distribution systems.
Maxi-Tronic FM200™ Monitor in Action
Monitors flow conditions of most solids.
Sensors are non-invasive and very easy to mount to the outside of the pipe or chute.
- 12VDC and 24/120/240VAC models available
- Relays: 5A N.O. and N.C. contacts
- Digital Output: High/Low 5V and RS232 outputs
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Full adjustment within 3 ranges
- NEMA 3/4/12 Enclosure: 7.1″ x 5.1″ x 3.0″ [18 x 12.1 x 7.6 cm]
- LED Indicators for Flow and No-Flow indicators
- Ultrasonic technology for precision and reliability
- Mounting tabs for strap-on or bolt-on sensor installation
- Pre-wired with 6’ of 18AWG 2 conductor cable.
- Low voltage, 5V 100mA max. sensor
- Rugged PVC housing, 3” x 1.5” x 1.6
- Extremely rugged sensor design
- Fast reacting sensing element
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- No moving parts
- Non-invasive sensor mounting
- Low voltage sensor
- Easy calibration and adjustment