Adjustable Bearing Temperature Sensors
Hazard Monitoring, Anytime, Anywhere.
Maxi-Tronic leads the industry in providing a wide variety of reliable, low cost temperature sensors for all your hazard monitoring needs.
HB21TM sensors are ideal for bearings, gear boxes, bucket elevators, mills, grinders, conveyors, mechanical drives and most other material handling equipment.
Use these “Hot Bearing” sensors with Maxi-Tronic Temperature Controllers and all PLC/PC based systems. Combine with the Maxi-Tronic MaxiScan™ 12M or 24+ Underspeed Detection and Temperature Controllers for complete hazard monitoring protection.
HB21™ Sensors in Action
- Easy-to-adjust length for any size bearing.
- HB21 Series Bearing Sensors allow greasing the
- bearing without removing the sensor.
- Easy to install and maintenance free. Just screw the
- stainless “Housing” into an existing 1/8”, 1/4” or
- 8mm Zerk tting hole then slide in an “Insert” .
- Sensing element is located at the bearing race for
- the most rapid and accurate readings. Brass-tipped
- for improved thermal conductivity and accuracy.
- CSA certified maximum ambient temperature
- rating: 221°F (105°C). Non-hazardous rating: -40°F
- (-40°C) to 250°F (127°C). Max. 329°F (165°C) on request.
Sensor Type Options
- Thermocouple: Type T, others types available.
- RTD: Industry standard PT100, 4 conductor (2, 3 and 4-wire compatible).
- PTC Thermistor: “HBRB” and MaxiScan compatible.
- DigiMax™ Digital: “1-Wire” digital for DigiMax™ and
- MaxiScan 12/24+ Controllers and MaxiTrack™ PC software.
- 3“ length Inserts for “D” = .25” to 1.5“
- 4.5” length Inserts for “D” = 1“ to 3”
- 6” length Inserts for “D” = 2.5“ to 4.5 “;
- Longer available
- #HB21.HSNG.18 for 1/8” NPT Zerk fitting
- #HB21.HSNG.14 for 1/4” NPT Zerk fitting
- CSA Certified Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G.
- Extremely rugged design.
- Industry standard TC, RTD, PTC and “1-Wire” digital sensors for industry wide compatibility.
- Integrated 1/2” NPT conduit fitting.
- “Simple Apparatus” for Intrinsically Safe installations with an approved barrier.
- Fully compatible with PLCs, DigiMax, MaxiScan 12/24 controllers and MaxiTrack remote monitoring PC software.
1-Wire® Is a registered trademark of Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.