SafeTrack Single Card Scanner – Solar Model
Monitor Your Grain, Anytime, Anywhere
The SafeTrack “Single Card Scanner” provides convenient monitoring of commodity temperatures in small silos, small bins and grain piles.
This all-in-one wireless unit is part of the SafeTrack family of products which includes larger scanners with support for up to 43 temperature cables each.
SafeTrack Solar Scanner in action
Reliable and Accurate grain monitoring to reduce spoilage and safety concerns.
Quickly Reads of the SafeTrack software include automatic scanning, data reporting and graphing, text and email alerts, output-relay control of equipment and alarms, grain level and remote monitoring over the Internet on a phone, PC or tablet with no subscription service required..
All-in-One Design with temperature-cable scanner, RS485 radio, lithium battery, solar panel and charge controller in a compact housing.
Advanced Features of the SafeTrack system include automatic scanning, data reporting and graphing, text and email alerts, exhaust fan control, grain level and remote monitoring over the Internet on a phone, PC or tablet – no subscription service required.
Supported by Safe-Grain world-class installation, service, and technical support.
- Quickly reads up to 18 Thermocouples
- (3) 50-ft 6 TC
- (1) 150-ft 18 TC
- Totally wireless operation
- Fee Android app and iPhone support
- Solar panel for extended battery life
- Easy to install on a pole, strut or railing
- RS485 Modbus output option
- Supported by Safe-Grain world-class installation, service, and technical support
- Larger 120VAC powered Scanners supporting up to 129 cables (6 sensors each) also available.