Maxi-Tronic leads the industry in providing a wide variety
of reliable state-of-the-art and low cost temperature
sensors for your hazard monitoring needs.
FlatPack 21™ Surface Mount Sensors monitor the
surface temperature of equipment that cannot be
monitored with other sensors. Ideal for bearings, gear
boxes, motors, mills, or any mechanical equipment.
Use these sensors with Maxi-Tronic temperature
controllers, PC and PLC based systems. Combine with the Maxi-Tronic MaxiScan 12M Underspeed Detection and Temperature Controller for complete hazard monitoring and protection.
FlatPack 21™ Sensors in Action:
- Lug-style sensor is easy to bolt-on or strap-on to most surfaces.
- 3/8” stud mounting hole , other hole sizes available.
- Integrated 1/2? NPT conduit fitting
- Industry standard TC, RTD, PTC, Temperature Switch and “1-Wire” digital sensor types for industry wide compatibility.
Sensor Type Options:
- Thermocouple: Type T standard, others available.
- RTD: Industry standard PT100 type, 4 conductor cable (2,
3 and 4-wire compatible).
- PTC Thermistor: “HBRB” and MaxiScan™ compatible.
- DigiMax™ Digital: “1-Wire” † digital for DigiMax systems,
MaxiScan 12/24 Controllers and MaxiTrack™ PC software.
- High Voltage Temp Switch: 120VAC 1A rated contacts,
N/C or N/O; 105°F through 248°F setpoints available.
UL Rated Cable: 20 AWG, PLTC-ER, CMG, 221°F (105°C).
CSA Certified Class 2, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G
- Extremely rugged design.
- “Simple Apparatus” for Intrinsically Safe installations with an approved barrier.
- Fast reacting sensor for continuous monitoring.
- Easy installation and virtually no maintenance.
- Fully compatible with PLCs, DigiMax, MaxiScan 12/24 controllers and MaxiTrack remote monitoring PC software
† 1-Wire® Is a registered trademark of Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.