EZ521™ CSA Certified Class II Div. 1 Motion Controller
The EZ521 Controller provides underspeed detection for your bucket elevators, drag conveyors, screw conveyors, and other rotating equipment.
This all-in-one unit has dual-setpoint 10% and 20% slowdown relay outputs, status and alarm indicators, target indicator, with either tachometer or RS-485 Data/Modbus output.
Maxi-Tronic Motion Sensors may be mechanically mounted to a drilled-and-tapped conveyor shaft, or with a powerful Maxi-Tronic magnet.
- #945.000521 Dual relay and NPN Tachometer output Supply Voltage: 12V-240V AC/DC, 50/60Hz , 5VA
- #945.000522 Dual relay and Modbus ASCII data output Supply Voltage: 12V-24V DC, 100mA
EZ521 in Action:
- Easy to install magnetically mounts or threads on to the end of the rotating shaft.
- Quick one-step calibration.
- All-in-One design with sensor, controller, housing, conduit fitting, 6’ cable, and retaining strap in one compact unit.
- Totally enclosed for compliance, increased personal safety and lower maintenance.
- Easily removable magnet-mounting for easier maintenance.
- CSA certified for Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G hazardous locations.
The EZ RPM is a basic pulse sensor to provide RPM signal for PLC, Modbus or MaxiScan 24+. Appearance and mounting are the same as other EZ devices.
The EZ DM is a digital RPM sensor used in combination with a DigiMax hazard monitoring system. The appearance and mounting are the same as other EZ products.