EZMount 21: CSA Certified Class II, Div. 1 Motion Sensor
The EZMount 21 motion sensor simplifies sensor placement and installation on your bucket elevators, drag conveyors, screw conveyors, and other rotating equipment.
Combine with the MaxiScan 12M Controller to provide under-speed detection with dual-setpoint 10% and 20% slowdown relay outputs, large digital speed display, and highly visible alarm indicators.
EZMount 21 in Action:
- Easy to install motion sensor for the Maxi-Tronic MaxiScan 12M and MT600 motion controller systems.
- All-in-One design with sensor, housing, magnetic mount, conduit fitting, cable, and retaining strap in one compact unit.
- Totally enclosed for compliance, increased personal safety and lower maintenance.
- EZMount 21 sensors move with the shaft so adjustment is never necessary.
- Easily removable magnet-mounting for easier maintenance.
- Industry standard PNP output induction sensor for wide compatibility with other systems.
- CSA certified for Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G hazardous locations
The EZ RPM is a basic pulse sensor to provide RPM signal for PLC, Modbus or MaxiScan 24+. Appearance and mounting are the same as other EZ devices.
The EZ DM is a digital RPM sensor used in combination with a DigiMax hazard monitoring system. The appearance and mounting are the same as other EZ products.